To shape the future
Learn about why we get excited for Everyday.
We love working
Our team is motivated and passionate about our roles.
We believe hardworking workers deserve a flexibility in their schedule.
Work in an environment with magnificent ocean views in the heart of Downtown Vancouver.
We like innovation
We are a Virtual Reality company. We provide VR services with creativeness and innovation.
Small team, big roles
We don't have a huge hierarchy structure, we are happy to handle a variety of duties.
We like cool stuff
We’ve created 360 contents and App, As long as the idea aligns with our objective, nothing is too wacky.
BUILD THE FUTURE WITH EYEXPO
Whether you are just about to start your career or have industrial experiences already, Eyexpo has a career path for you. Find out your roles in Here.
Eyexpo is always looking to build our team with awesome new talent. Apply below to join the world of Eyexpo.
Lead Developer (Full Stack - LAMP)
Eyexpo is looking for a lead developer who will help us take our products to market but also help architect how our immersive technology stack comes together. As a Lead developer you will contribute to our SaaS products allowing users to create and publish immersive content globally
We are building 360 Virtual Tour technology that will change the way people experience cities and we are looking for a globally minded software leader
What You’ll do:
- • Design, develop, deliver, and maintain. Eyexpo’s core SaaS products and platform
- •Provide input on estimation, technical design and product features
- • Make technical architectural decisions that will help us scale our products for the next 2 million users globally
- • Work cross-functionally with an Agile team including Product, UX & Design, Development, and QA
- •Lead and mentor a small team of developers; enabling them to improve the product, ship code faster, and further their careers
•Project manage and work with a global team some based in China and Vancouver
What You’ll need:
- • Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with 7+ years’ experience in web development with a passion for scalability and performance in SaaS products
- • A strong understanding of cloud-based software architecture
- • Experience writing API endpoints and working with databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Dynamo DB, etc.)
- • A love for learning and staying on top of the latest in web development technologies and tool
- • Excellent communication skills
Our Core Technologies:
- • Backend: MySQL, Laravel PHP, AWS